posted May 4, 2011, 3:59 PM by Nicolay Doytchev
updated May 6, 2012, 10:55 AM
Fortunately there is GoogleTalk for BlackBerry. Chances are that if you read this, you are on your desktop, searching for ways to get your GoogleTalk up and running on your BlackBerry. There is a convenient way to do just that in several easy steps:
- Go to this URL: http://us.blackberry.com/smartphones/features/im/google_talk_download.jsp
- Enter your BlackBerry-linked e-mail address. Shortly you will receive an e-mail on your BlackBerry.
- Open the received e-mail and click on the provided link. A cute page with "Download Now" will appear.
- Click it. You should see a page with "Next".
- Click "Next". A more informative page will open.
- Tick "Set Application Permissions" and click "Download".
- Enter your password. A menu with permissions will open.
- Hit the BB button and select "Save". If it asks whether to replace the existing version - select "Replace".
- Another dance for your success!